Trade shows are a great way to promote your business and get new customers. However, it can be hard to stand out when you have so many other competitors around. Here are some tips for trade show displays that will make your booth stand out from the rest.
Why Booth Design Should Be Your #1 Priority
Well-designed trade show backdrops can make a massive difference in the success of your conference and the impressions you make on attendees. Conversely, a poorly designed booth will leave them feeling frustrated and will not lead to any conversions.
The right booth design is essential to any meaningful experience. It must be attractive, welcoming, and easy for people to navigate. A good design can also help you stand out from other vendors at the event, making it easier for people to find your company.
Key Elements to Include in Your Trade Show Display
Trade show displays can be used to attract attention, set the mood, and showcase your products. But how do you know what elements to include in your trade show display? The most important aspects of a successful trade show display include:
- Custom printed banners
- Printed posters
- Comfortable seating
- Vinyl floor decals
- Consistent theme/color scheme
- Proper lighting
- Convention backdrops
Lacking inspiration? Check out these fun booth ideas for events.
Trade Show Signage Design Do’s and Don’ts
Trade shows are an opportunity for companies to showcase their products and services to the public—and your booth design is a crucial part of your marketing strategy. Here are some do’s and don’ts for trade show signage:
Trade Show Signage “Do’s”
Trade shows are a great way to get your product in front of a large number of potential customers. However, if you don’t have the best display, you can miss out on opportunities. Here are some best practices for displaying products at a trade show:
- Use a high-resolution banner to ensure that your message is clear.
- Keep it simple. Avoid complex designs with too many colors or fonts, as they can distract visitors.
- Use graphics to make your company stand out from the rest of the brands in the industry.
- Incorporate trade show freebies into your booth design! Free promo products are a great way to attract people to your display.
- Display your products in an organized and logical manner. You should be able to tell what each product is just by looking at it. If there is any confusion, include a tag or label with the name of the product and its price.
- Include a clear “Call to Action” (CTA). Ensure contact details such as websites, phone numbers, or QR codes are not hidden from viewers.
- Consider using props to add dimension and make your display more interesting.
Whatever your booth needs, Houston Sign has you covered. We offer everything from poster printing to promotional items in Houston, Texas.
Trade Show Signage “Don’ts”
Trade show displays are an essential aspect of marketing. They are a way to get your product in front of the right people and make them aware of what you have to offer. But if you don’t plan accordingly, you might find your trade show display is not as effective as it could be. Here are some mistakes to avoid:
- Don’t make your banner too long. People will not read it if you do this because they will not have enough time at the booth before their attention span dwindles. Remember: this isn’t a paper brochure.
- Don’t go overboard on fonts. One or two fonts is enough; more than that, and your booth may not be legible from afar. Stray away from cursive or handwriting-type fonts. The easier to read, the better.
- The same goes for color—keep your color scheme to a minimum. Choose visually pleasing colors. Too many bright or neon colors can be harsh on the eyes.
- Don’t DIY your trade show booth if you’re not confident in your design abilities.
#1 Trade Show Signage Services in Houston, Texas
Trade show signage is a great way to advertise and promote your brand. It is a form of marketing that can be used in any industry. The best trade show signs are eye-catching and make the viewer want to learn more.
Houston Sign specializes in trade show design and custom signs printing services. We’re a one-stop shop for all your needs when exhibiting at a trade show!
Contact our team today to learn more about our trade show displays in Houston.